No More Weight Loss—Gain Weight Control
There is a connection between health in our internal systems and the outward youthfulness that results. We are being bombarded with media news, new books, videos, and gadgets that promise results, making it more difficult to decipher this overwhelming information.
“Knowledge is power”
With knowledge you have the power to make decisions and create change in your own life and help others to do the same. It is well-known that to lower health risks, to slow the aging process, and bring about greater health and well-being, we must encourage every person (adult and child) to engage in healthy lifestyle practices on a daily basis.
All bodies require the right type volume
and ratio of physical movement to rest and recover, the right nutrients to fuel and refuel the body, and even the right kind of positive thinking and sense of self identity to defend our minds and bodies against aging, illness and disease.
Your Anti Aging and Disease Defence Plan
- 7 Days a week: practice deep breathing for 2-3 minutes at a time along with gentle stretching or
range of motion exercises to enhance the efforts of deep breathing.
- 6 Days a week: move enough to achieve 10,000 steps per day.
- 5 Days a week: participate in moderate intensity physical activity for an accumulation of 30 minutes
- 4 Days a week: add extra “10 minute bouts” of physical activity.
- 3 Days a week: participate in fat burning interval cardio conditioning to help manage metabolism and
- 2 Days a week: incorporate vigorous workouts that include resistance training exercise for the major
muscle groups and weight-bearing in nature to promote healthy joint and bone strength density.
- 1 Day a week: do some form of cross training activity that is fun and helps keep your calorie burn and
motivation high, and your risk for injury low. Choose a physical or leisure activity that you enjoy.